Coronavirus – update for Green Mop staff
We’ll keep you informed of the latest advice for staying safe during the Coronavirus crisis. Make sure you check your messages from the rota app, office email and texts or Whatsapp messages.
- If you feel any of the symptoms you must not come to work.
- We will inform you if there are any cases at the places you work.
- When you are working, wear gloves and change them after each separate task.
- Wash your hands thoroughly when you change your gloves, and when you finish work.
- Make sure you clean touch points at your sites – this is a high priority task.
- Let the office know what orders you need in plenty of time.
Our customers are seeking reassurance that we can keep their offices as clean and hygienic as possible at this time. We will all do our best to do what we can. They’re will be some extra deep cleaning work available over the next couple of weeks. We’ll get in touch in the usual ways to see if you want to do extra shifts.
Thank you all for your continued hard work.