skip to Main Content

Healthy workplace

Toxic chemical cleaning products can cause significant indoor air pollution in your building.

Many cleaning chemicals emit volatile organic compounds, or VOCs (formaldehyde is one example). VOCs are known to cause or aggravate respiratory problems, headaches, allergies and nausea (some are thought to be carcinogenic too!)

As well as health risks, concentration and efficiency may also be affected by these problems.

Choosing to use non-toxic cleaning products means a healthier work environment for you, your colleagues and clients, as well as your cleaning team!

Green Mop provide a reliable and efficient cleaning service, giving you a clean and safe working environment.

Back To Top